Painful Menstrual Cramps are Not Normal!
If you suffer severe monthly menstrual cramping it’s time to get to the bottom of it! Please contact your doctor if your monthly cycles involve heavy bleeding, fatigue and agonizing cramps, as menstrual pain “may” be a sign of a serious problem.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do your cramps last only one day?
- Do you only cramp during menstruation?
- Do NSAIDs* (non-steroidal-anti-inflammatory-drugs) relieve the pain?
If you answered “No” to any of the above questions, it’s time to talk to your doctor!
Your doctor can explore:
- Endometriosis results in the uterine lining (endometrial) escapes to the abdominal cavity uterus and attaches to structures in the abdomen and cause adhesions, chronic inflammation, chocolate cysts (blood filled cysts) and internal bleeding all of which causes excruciating pelvic pain.
- Adenomyosis causes painful sex and cramping as the endometrial embeds deep in the uterine muscle.
- Uterine Fibroids can cause painful cramping in an effort to expel large blood clots and resulting heavy bleeding.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is an untreated sexually transmitted infection that causes inflammation, scarring , painful menstruation and infertility.
- Structural Anomalies such as bicornuate | septet|unicornuate|didelphys uterus that can cause blockages resulting in menstrual pain.
- Dysmenorrhea (unexplained cramping) is caused by increased or an imbalance of prostaglandins (fatty acids that stimulates the uterus to contract)
*NSAIDs (non-steroidal-anti-inflammatory-drugs): Naproxen, Aleve, Naprosyn, Midol and Anaprox.
What Helped me…
From the age of 13, when menses started, I spent my life with sharp, painful cramps at both ovulation and my period. My doctor finally prescribed Anaprox (a Non-Steroidal-Anti-Inflammatory Drug), which magically stopped the pain without side effects, or so I thought. I finally realized I was interfering with the inflammation needed for ovulation and conception. I stopped and began suffering through the monthly pain again UNTIL I started taking #1 Herbs for Her.
What relieved my menstrual cramping naturally was #1 Herbs for Her!